- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and other digital advertising
- Maintaining Dallas Area Habitat’s social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- This position has a 5-day work week, from Tuesday – Saturday with Sundays and Mondays off.
What does Dallas Area Habitat?s Digital Marketing Manager need to be successful?
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with 2-4 years of experience to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital and social marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools, non-profit ?best practice? strategies, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The digital marketing manager will report to and work closely with the Marketing Director, internal department team members, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and other digital advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all channels
- Manage daily responsibilities for the Dallas Area Habitat website, dallasareahabitat.org.
- Build non-profit digital donor campaigns to help bring in new and current donations
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging non-profit technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-4 years of proven working experience in digital marketing
- Non-profit and/or cause marketing experience with the ability to work effectively and showcase leadership with cross-functional teams is preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and drive conversions
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, CRM email products)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement