For nearly three decades, Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity has been building homes and hope anchored in affordable homeownership opportunities. More than a roof, we believe home is just the beginning—a strong foundation for vibrant communities, a stable financial future for generations, and a healthy place for a family and children to grow.
ADVANTAGES OF BUYING A HOME
- Buying a home is a sound investment
- Secure your family’s financial future
- Build Equity
- A home’s value tends to increase
- Freedom to remodel and decorate to personal taste
- Improve credit worthiness
- Tax Benefits
GET STARTED TODAY
Partner with Dallas Habitat’s Homeowner Services team to help make your dream of homeownership a reality. With our tailored products and services, Dallas Habitat strives to build hope for families through affordable homeownership opportunities.
Not sure whether you’re ready to buy a home? Upon receiving your application, our NeighborWorks-certified homeownership specialists will assess your mortgage-readiness and help you explore your options for homeownership. No matter where you are in the home buying process, Dallas Habitat will help you to create a personalized action plan to get you where you want to be.
The Dallas Habitat Homeownership Counseling Program is not accepting applications at this time. We will host orientation sessions in Summer 2018 for those interested in applying.
To stay informed, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
The Dallas Habitat Difference
- We have partnered with more than 1,600 families.
- Crime is reduced an average of 32% in neighborhoods where we build.
- Children of homeowners are 20% more likely to graduate from high school.
- Children of homeowners are 116% more likely to graduate from college.
- 59% of children of homeowners are more likely to own a home of their own.
- Our program works! With a 95% success rate, our families find renewed hope and a brighter future.